We have collected the TU BHM 1st semester Principle of Management Exam Question paper 2079.
Principle of Management Question paper 2079
Following are the details information of the question paper:
University: Tribhuvan University
Full Marks: 60
Pass Marks: 30
Time: 3 Hrs
Subject: Principle of Management
Subject Code: MGT 311
Candidates are required to answer all the questions in their own words as far as practicable.
Brief Answer Questions:
1. Define the term management.
2. What do you mean by the span of control?
3. Mention two principles of bureaucratic management theory.
4. Define centralization.
5. What do you mean by staffing?
6. Write the meaning of managerial ethics.
7. List any two assumptions of Theory X.
8. Give the full form of PEST.
9. Define the term encoding in the communication process.
10. What do you mean by time management?
Short Answer Questions:
11. Explain the different functions of management.
12. What is planning? describe the level of planning.
13. Explain the tall organization and flat organization structure with a suitable diagram.
14. What is leadership? Differentiate between autocratic and democratic leadership.
15. What do you mean by quality? Explain the importance of quality for the organization.
16. What is resistance to change? How can an organization overcome resistance to change at the organization?
Comprehensive Answer Questions.
17. What do you mean by a delegation of authority? Explain its advantage and disadvantage.
18. What is communication? Explain the network communication with a suitable diagram and the merit and demerit.
Other Important Links:
Question paper on another subject of BHM 1 semester 2079
Housekeeping operations: CLICK HERE
Food and Beverage Service I: CLICK HERE
Food Production and Patisserie I Question: CLICK HERE
Job Vacancy in Nepal: CLICK HERE