We have collected the TU BIM 1 semester Food Production and Patisserie I Exam Question Paper 2079.
Food Production and Patisserie I Question Paper 2079
Following are the details information on the question paper
University: Tribhuvan University
Full Marks: 60
pass Marks: 30
Time: 3 Hrs
Subject Code: BHM 301
Subject: Food production and Patisserie I
Candidates are required to answer all the questions in their own words as far as practicable.
Brief Answer Questions:
1. Enlist various milk heat treatments.
2. What is molecular gastronomy?
3. What is induction cooking?
4. Define Bouquet-garni.
5. What is a danger zone?
6. Who is chef de Nuit?
7. Introduce the term”blanching”.
8. List down types of vegetables with an example for each.
9. Define the term accompaniment.
10. Write down a major use of kitchen equipment ”Chinoise”
11. Explain the cheese-making process.
12. What do you understand by the term “Sous vide”? Write down its advantage and disadvantages.
13. Draw the classification of soup. Briefly explain about puree soup.
14. List the importance of kitchen hygiene.
15. Define sauce. List down the recipe and method of preparation for making ”Hollandaise sauce”.
16. Write a short note on haute cuisine.
Comprehensive Answer Questions:
17. Draw a neat organizational chart of the food production department of a large hotel. Give a detailed job description of a chief de parties.
18. Define dough. Explain various types of dough in detail.
Other Important Links:
Question paper on another subject of BHM 1 semester 2079
Housekeeping operations: CLICK HERE
Food and Beverage Service I: CLICK HERE
Principle of Management: CLICK HERE
Job Vacancy in Nepal: CLICK HERE