We have TU BIM 8th Semester Software Project Management Question paper 2079.
Software Project Management Question paper 2079
Following are the details information:
Full Marks: 40
Pass Marks: 20
Time: 2 hours
Subject Code: IT 306
Subject: Software Project Management
1. Brief Answer Question
I. Define web application.
ii. What is the project plan?
iii. State Brooks Law.
iv What is the importance of Code review?
v. Define Use case.
vi. List two common models for version control?
vii. What is project automation?
viii. What is the mid-course correction?
ix. What are the resistances to change?
x. List out any two factors used for managing the team.
2. Suppose you are a project manager and you have multiple projects at the same time. How you can manage multiple projects at the same time? Explain.
3. What is meant by software configuration management? Explain the two principle activities of configuration management.
4. Write the possible test cases for any software of your own assumptions.
5. Illustrate the different phases of the project management life cycle.
6. Draw a procedure network diagram for a project with following activities:
Also, determine the critical path.
Comprehensive Questions: [ 2*5 = 10 ]
7. Discuss about agile technique. How agile method can be used to manage the outsourced project?
8. What are the major issues in outsourced projects? Explain how you collaborate with the vendor.
Other Important Links:
Other Subject wise question paper of 2079.
Data Mining and Data Warehousing: CLICK HERE
Economics of Information and Communication: CLICK HERE
IT Entrepreneurship and Supply Chain Management: CLICK HERE
Job Vacancy in Nepal: CLICK HERE