We have MBS 1st Semester Managerial Communication Notes PDF. We also have MBS 1st Semester Managerial Communication syllabus also.
These notes are useful for the MBA first Semester students as well.
Subject Code: MGT 519
Subject: Managerial Communications
Full Marks: 100
Pass Marks: 50
MBS 1st Semester Managerial Communication Notes
Following is the detailed information
This course, while familiarizes students of advanced Business Studies with the foundational theory of business communication.
|Unit||Chapters||Content of Chapters||Lecture Hours||For Notes|
|1||Understanding the Foundation of Business Communication||– Achieving success through effective business communication |
– Communicating in teams and mastering listening and non-verbal communication
– Communicating inter-culturally
Applying the three-step writing process
Planning business messages
Writing business messages
Completing business messages
|6 LH||CLICK HERE|
|2||Writing Letters, memos, e-mails, and instant messages||– Writing routine and positive messages |
– Writing negative messages
– Writing persuasive messages
|3||Writing Reports and Proposals||– Planning reports and proposals |
– Writing reports and proposals
– Completing reports and proposals
|4||Oral and non-verbal communication||– Non-verbal communication Public speaking |
– Conducting and participating in meetings
– Interviewing and getting interviewed
|5||Preparing a dossier for employment||– Constructing resume |
– Writing job letters
– Applying and interviewing for employment
– At least one 10 to 15-minute oral presentation.
– At least three business correspondences (topic will be given).
– At least one mid-length report.
– Mock meetings and interview sessions.
– Dossier for job application
All the Chapters Notes
For the Notes of the Communication: CLICK HERE
For Details Visit Us: CLICK HERE
Other Important Links:
a. MBS 1st semester Syllabus: CLICK HERE