These notes are useful for the MBA first Semester students as well.
Subject Code: MGT 519
Subject: Managerial Communications
Full Marks: 100
Pass Marks: 50
MBS 1st Semester Managerial Communication Notes
Following is the detailed information
This course, while familiarizes students of advanced Business Studies with the foundational theory of business communication.
|Content of Chapters
|Understanding the Foundation of Business Communication
|– Achieving success through effective business communication
– Communicating in teams and mastering listening and non-verbal communication
– Communicating inter-culturally
Applying the three-step writing process
Planning business messages
Writing business messages
Completing business messages
|Writing Letters, memos, e-mails, and instant messages
|– Writing routine and positive messages
– Writing negative messages
– Writing persuasive messages
|Writing Reports and Proposals
|– Planning reports and proposals
– Writing reports and proposals
– Completing reports and proposals
|Oral and non-verbal communication
|– Non-verbal communication Public speaking
– Conducting and participating in meetings
– Interviewing and getting interviewed
|Preparing a dossier for employment
|– Constructing resume
– Writing job letters
– Applying and interviewing for employment
– At least one 10 to 15-minute oral presentation.
– At least three business correspondences (topic will be given).
– At least one mid-length report.
– Mock meetings and interview sessions.
– Dossier for job application
All the Chapters Notes
For the Notes of the Communication: CLICK HERE
For Details Visit Us: CLICK HERE
Other Important Links:
a. MBS 1st semester Syllabus: CLICK HERE