BBS 3rd year Business Law Model Question
Following is the detail information.
TRIBHUVAN UNIVERSITY (TU)
Year: III Year (Third Year)
MGMT Program: BBS 4 Years
Program Level: Bachelor
Group “A” Brief Answer Questions (10×2=20)
Attempt ALL questions.
1. List out any four characteristics of Nepalese business law.
2. What is communication of an offer?
3. Define the term ‘free consent’.
4. What is pledge of pawn?
5. List out the types of agents.
6. Define the term ‘caveat emptor’.
7. What is the bill of lading?
8. Who is the company auditor?
9. Mention any two features of arbitration.
10. Define the term ‘surety’?
Group “B” Descriptive Answers Questions (5×10=50)
Attempt any FIVE questions.
11. What is a contract? Explain the essentials of a valid contract. (3+7=10) For Answer: CLICK HERE
12. What is free consent? Explain the legal effects of contract caused by coercion. (3+7=10)
13. State and explain the duties of finder of lost goods. (10)
14. Explain the effects of non-registration of agency in Nepal. (10)
15. What is a contract of sales of goods? Distinguish between sells and agreement to sell. (3+7=10)
16. State and explain the duties of a common carrier. (10)
Group “C” Analytical Answer Questions (2×15=30)
Attempt any TWO Questions.
17. What is the consideration? Discuss the different rules regarding consideration? (5+10=15)
18. Critically examine the Nepalese law of insolvency and features of insolvency Act 2003. (15)
19. Differentiate between indemnifier and indemnity holder. Discuss the rights of indemnity holders. (5+10=15)
Other Important Links:
a. BBS 3rd Year all subjects notes: CLICK HERE
b. BBS 3rd year Syllabus: CLICK HERE
c. BBS 3rd year Business Law Notes: CLICK HERE
d. BBS 3rd year Model Question Paper Pdf: CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions:
a. BBS third year Business law Model Question Paper PDF download.
b. BBS third year Business law Old Question paper with answer.