We have collected BBS 2nd year business communication notes pdf.
BBS 2nd year business communication notes
Following are the chapter-wise notes of BC
There are Two Section
I. Business English (50%)
The Course This is a course in English for the workplace. It provides
- clear learning aims, targeted to learners’ needs.
- the grammar, vocabulary, and functions necessary for learners to become operational in a range of professional and social situations.
- a new approach to grammar which guides learners to work out rules of meaning and usage.
- strategies for effective vocabulary learning.
- authentic materials to reflect learners’ needs and expectations.
II. Problem-solving Approach to Writing Skills (50%)
The course concentrates on presenting the skills students need when they write in English in business situations.
The main objectives of the course are to enable students to
- put ideas in order.
- group ideas into paragraphs.
- write apt introduction and conclusion.
- show the relationship between ideas.
- present attitude clearly.
- edit out irrelevant materials.
- punctuate correctly.
Business Communication process: CLICK HERE
Other Important Links
a. BBS 2nd Year all subject Notes: CLICK HERE
b. Model Question Answer: CLICK HERE
c. BBS 2nd Year Exam Routine: CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
a. bbs 2nd year business communication pdf.