Tribhuvan University (TU) has published Master of Business Studies (MBS) 4th Semester Exam Routine 2079.
The exam will start on 6th July 2022 and ends on 13th July 2022. Similarly, Strategic Management is the first subject. Moreover, the exam ends with the subject Sales Management. MBS means Master in Bachelor’s Studies.
MBS 4th Semester Exam Routine 2079
Following are the details of the exam routine:
6th July 2022 – 22 Ashadh 2079 – Wednesday
- MGT 523: Strategic Management
7th July 2022 – 23rd Ashadh 2079 – Thursday
- FIN 686: International Financial Management
- ACC 687: Contemporary Auditing
- MKT 685: Consumer Behaviour
- MGT 685: Organizational Development and Change
9th July 2022 – 25th Ashadh 2079 – Saturday
- FIN 691: Commercial bank Management: Theory and Practice
- MKT 686: International Marketing
- ACC 690: Balance Scorecard: A tool for performance Measurement
- MGT 686: Quality Management
10th July 2022 – 26th Ashadh 2079 – Sunday
- FIn 690: Insurance: Theory and practice
- ACC 689: Management Control System
- MKT 690: Service Marketing
- MGT 690: Leadership and Communication
11th July 2022 – 27th Ashadh 2079 -Monday
- FIN 689: Investment Management
- MKT 687: Brand Management
12th July 2022 – 28th Ashadh 2079 – Tuesday
- FIN 685: Financial Markets and Institutions
- ACC 688: Accounting theory and financial Reporting
- MKT 689: Retail Management
- MGT 689: Performance Management
13th July 2022 – 29th Ashadh 2079 – Wednesday
- MKT 688: Sales Management
Original Exam Routine:
a. Please bring all the necessary items to the exam hall.
b. Bring the admit card to the exam hall.
c. Exam center and exam time will be informed later.
Other Importnat Links:
Job Vacancy in Nepal: CLICK HERE
MBS 2nd Semester Exam routine: CLICK HERE